11 July 2009

My Bonny Light Horseman (Bloody Jack #6)

My Bonny Light Horseman: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, in Love and War is the sixth book in the Bloody Jack series by L.A. Meyer.

Jacky has been captured by the British. They have had a price on her head for a while but she is very hard to catch and hold on to. Now she is on her way back to London.

But it is not the hangman's noose that awaits her. British Intelligence has other plans for her - plans that require her to go undercover behind enemy lines.

I can't say much else without giving too much away. Read the series if you enjoy historical fiction, adventure, pirate books, strong female characters, or because I recommend it, just read it.

*The seventh book is due out in September.

Meyer, L.A. (2008). My Bonny Light Horseman. New York: Harcourt.

No comments: